Wednesday 29 May 2013

When will summer come?

*making sure keyboard is in correct language*

Hi,

I don't know about you but I am ready for summer. Seriously it's May, I shouldn't be cold when I'm inside. I should be outside having fun (ignoring the fact that I have exams when I say that) instead of being sat inside miserably trying to memorise case studies when the only thing I want is sleep. I don't think that sentence makes any grammatical sense which just proves that I need more sleep.
*looks at title*
Summer will have to last until around January next year to make up for its failure so far this year. Oh well, I'm sure the weather will get even worse when my exams finish (conveniently). I told my mum that my exams are done in less than two weeks. In her typical encouraging mum way she said that it's IB next which is even harder. I think that IB will be better though because you're not learning for exams. I'm probably going to get back to revision now.

Bye Banan!
(English autocorrect changed banan to Banan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)