Thursday 23 May 2013

A week off!

Hi!

The week of hell is over!
I only have four exams left and two of them are in my favourite subject, history. I also have a geography paper and a physics multiple choice paper. But before that is half term. I haven't had this half term since year six because my school is weird like that but this year I have no exams that week. I'm only in school for a bunch of revision sessions for history next week. I don't mind that because as I said it is my favourite subject.
Multiple choice papers are interesting in my opinion. Ours have forty questions and we have forty five minutes. Most of my friends are done in about fifteen minutes. We have an answer sheet on which we fill in our amswers with a pencil in the right boxes. My strategy for multiple choice exams is this;

  1. Be first to walk into exam hall. Don't bring phone in (cough)
  2. Sit down at desk which is too low etc.
  3. Start exam
  4. Put answer sheet to one side 
  5. Go through question paper, circling 'correct' answers
  6. Go through question paper, checking answers and crossing out 'wrong' answers
  7. Check time. If only little time left, fill in answer sheet as fast as possible
  8. If plenty of time is left, go through question paper and 'perfect' the circles around the answers
  9. Go through question paper, make sure crossing out lines are completely straight and look neat
  10. Go through question paper, checking answers
  11. Check answers
  12. Check answers
  13. Fill in answer sheet as slowly as possible
  14. Make sure lines on answer sheet are inside boxes
  15. If time is left, check answers
  16. Check answers
  17. Shade in periodic table if there is one or any other pictures in question paper

This is pretty much what I did in biology. I had way too much time! 
Today, I did not have a lot of time left. There were some very tricky questions. And some which weren't difficult necessarily but it took me a while to understand the question because it was badly worded.

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)