Monday 13 May 2013

Hejsan svejsan tralalalaa

Hi!

Strange title right? If you hadn't already realised I am a bit mental.
I only have 12 exams left now. Note the sarcasm. I had two French papers today, listening and reading. I had no idea what to write for one of my answers so I put brewing the potion of living death (cos I'm a Potterhead). I just realised that the proper name for that is Draught of Living Death. Professor Slughorn makes Harry's class brew it in their first 6th year class with the promise of a vial of Felix Felicis (liquid luck) if they get it right. Harry gets it with help from the Half Blood Prince's (Snape) notes in the text book. It tells him to crush one of the ingredients with the blunt side of a knife instead of cutting it. Coincidentally I didn't know what to write in my Chemistry mock and put that down. The answer was to use a mortar and pestle, obviously.
Anyway what was I talking about before I went into Harry Potter mode?
So twelve left. Two this week. Six next week! I have English language and English literature squashed into two days. Oh and did I mention that I also have biology and maths on those two days. I also have chemistry that week. Bleugh! No offence to people who like those subjects. I know Etta loves English Lit, especially Of Mice and Men........ lol jokes. Rhi and I also have a drama exam that
week. Although to be honest it's a pretty easy paper.
I was pleased today I'm French because for some reason I wasn't sat at the very front. I'm first in the register so I'm always at the front but today I was at the back. This is an advantage in French listening  
because the loudspeakers are only in the back of the hall (technically front under normal circumstances but back during exam season). Also I wanted to sit as close to the loudspeakers as possible because I have dulled hearing. Tis very annoying!
So biology tomorrow. I shall get back to revision. By that I mean reading the revision guide and my notes. I've run out of past papers. :( lol jokes I just don't feel like doing them because they remind me of how rubbish I am.

Bye Banan!

P.S. good luck to anyone doing exams!

P.P.S. Get back to studying Etta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)