Sunday 19 May 2013

Eurovision!

Hi!

I know this is kinda late but I meant to post it yesterday after Eurovision but my Internet went bonkers.
I would obviously have liked to see Sweden win but I have to admit that Emmelie de Forest was wonderful. The British commentator was so funny becuase he was saying that maybe Denmark could win but it wouldn't be a landslide and then it was. They announced their victory before three of the countries had even voted. That's what I would call a landslide. He was saying how Denmark wouldn't win even when it was clear that they would and it was hilarious. He was very unprofessional though in my opinion. He called the choreography woeful in one of the acts. He made lots of other comments  that were also pretty rude. But then again so did my sister. She kept interrupting and I wanted to hear what was going on. She is so annoying.
What was I going to say? I don't know. I'll have to make something up.
Oh yeh, I know that Eurovision isn't a very bid deal in the UK compared to Sweden but then again it is a massive deal in Sweden. I'm a bit curious about how the Brits select their contestant. In Sweden we have a massive contest called Melodifestivalen but I don't think that's how the Brits do it. Anyone who know please leave a comment (if it works).
Also I'm pretty sure Guernsey can't take part. Guernsey is not part of the UK so who would a Guern compete for?
Anyway head over to my Facebook page for some awesome photos of Guernsey which I will be uploading on there from now on.

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)