Tuesday 21 May 2013

My hand hurts

Hi!

I just had an English literature exam and my hand hurts now. A lot. I'm going to bake a cake now.
..........
My sockerkaka is now in the oven. It's actually rising this time. I think it's becuase I used the right recipe but I'm really pleased. Almost pleased enough to cancel out the woe from my maths exam. Almost.
Oh well, it's over now. I have now completed biology, maths, English language, English literature and French. By the end of this week I'll have finished chemistry and drama too. I have drama tomorrow and I'm sure it will go well (cough) but I'm kinda scared of chemistry. It's the big red monster and it's out to get anyone who doesn't understand polymers...... Biology wasn't very hard but physics was so hard that genius struggled. So we'll see. I'm hoping that chemistry next year will be repeating what I've already done but with a decent teacher. Then I might have a chance of understanding.
I like writing this blog becuase I don't have to worry about the grammar.
Now for some wise quotes;

"Life is too short to worry about (insert chemistry or physics topic here)"
E.g. "Life is too short to worry about specific heat capacity" or "life is too short to worry about chromatography"
"If you do not mention the (insert obscure detail from Of Mice and Men here) then frankly you deserve a D"
"A D grade candidate will not mention pugnacious in their essay"
Sorry those are kinda jokes to do with my school, I don't consider the last two to be wise. I just find them funny.

What I learned at school today;


  • Lower school exams = crazy little people being very loud
  • We are not allowed mobile phones or other illegal electrical equipment in an exam, turned off or otherwise
  •  Removes are crazy
  • We have nowhere to eat when the canteen is shut for exams
  • Our teachers don't like it when the take the chain on the stairs down to get down the big staircase which is blocked off for an exam we just did
  • Savage likes to revise
  • English teachers think that exam papers can be nice
  • I can write really fast when I need to
  • My hand hurts after writing nine pages worth in an hour and a bit.
  • I hate exams
Do you like the nicknames I have for my friends? There's savage, Etta, the boss, genius.....

Bye banan!



1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)