Saturday 11 May 2013

It's Saturday!

Hi!

It's Saturday! Yay!
I have to revise. Yuck!
Oh well I only have four exams next week; French, French, biology and physics. Should be fun. French isn't too bad. I don't even have my books with me. I only brought biology, physics and English to my friend's house where I'm staying for the weekend. My English exams are not next week but the week after but I really want As so I'm revising for them tomorrow. At the moment I'm doing physics papers. I found about five papers in my revision ring binder. I've done one so far. I've also done a bunch of biology questions but I need to look up papers I guess.
Oh yeah, guess what the German word faggot means. My friend plays the faggot. Lol.
Yeh Etta I'm talking about you.
I should probably get back to revision. Bleugh!

Have a nice weekend!

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)