Monday 6 May 2013

Hello people of planet earth!

Hi!


Hi!

So I've got my first GCSE exam tomorrow. Argh!!!
So what I have I been doing today? Revising? Hahahahahahaaaa......
No I have revised. About five minutes after my friend arrived for a revision and baking session I was convinced that I would fail. Seriously, why do the valves of the heart have to have a million different names each?
I've got four lessons tomorrow, compared to the usual six, due to my exam. It's the last lesson in all of the subjects so it's basically a pig-out-on-cake day. Just like Friday.
Friday was very fun, apart from the lessons in which we actually worked. We had a Chinese takeaway for lunch which was very yummy. It was a leavers lunch so they took pictures of the people who are leaving. There's only about seven of us. Three of us are in my group of friends. Everyone else is going to a school that is just down the road but I have to be different. I'm going to another country! Although it is my native country that I'm moving home to.
Anyway back to reality. Well, back to whatever I was talking about earlier. Oh yes, my friend and I made a cake for geography. Try and guess what it is (if I manage to upload the photo). We were going to make a world cake type of thing but then we decided that it was too complicated so yeah. I also made a cake for History. Last time I made a sockerkaka it turned out really nice and rose a lot in the oven. However this time I must have done something wrong because it barely rose at all. Hmph! My friend laughed at my failure. I have such nice friends! I will now try to upload photos of the cakes. Wish me luck!

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)