Tuesday 7 May 2013

One down...

Hi!

So I'm done my first exam. Yay! One down, eighteen to go....
Update on yesterday's post;
The cake we made for geography was very well received. I didn't hav any but apparently it was very good. The sockerkaka actually tasted quite nice. I think I might use more baking powder next time so that it will rise more or maybe actually follow the instructions in the recipe because I'm pretty sure I didn't. Oh well......
Oh yes, I asked for comments on what you thought the cake was meant to be.
It was a constructive plate boundary....... yeh my friend and I are that sad.
I should go revise chemistry now. Should, probably won't. In the words of a very clever friend of mine: if you haven't revised by now you're screwed.
Oh well, I have revised, I'll just go over my notes and see if I can find some papers.
Today's exam seemed to go quite well. I was surprised to find that I knew the stuff but I'm scared that they made this paper easy and the other two hard. Yeh, three exams for each science! Hmph!

You know what I like about this blog? I don't have to use proper grammar.

Bye banan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)