Wednesday 8 May 2013

Sixteen left

Hi!

I had another two exams today. Chemistry. No words can describe how much I dislike chemistry exams. The subject is ok. It would be more enjoyable if we did more experiments and didn't have to learn so many equations but still.
Today was also my last day with lessons at my current school. We had two hours of lessons in the morning. It was quite good becuase we had a chemistry lesson this morning before the exam. We then had photos taken outside and did a collage of our hand prints. I did my hand with yellow fingers and a blue palm. Brownie points for guessing why!
We then had an ice cream van at lunch. Yum! Being hyper for exams is not ideal but I wasn't too bad.  
They actually gave us the right paper first time round this time. Fem toasters!
I should get some sleep. I'm absolutely shattered after working for three and a half hours waitressing, which makes me mental because I have an exam tomorrow. My reasoning is that I wouldn't get any work done anyway so I might as well do something useful........
Tomorrow is Liberation Day and I will be doing a post all about the events tomorrow so you should all return to this blog tomorrow.

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)