Tuesday 14 May 2013

Another one down

Hi!

I've done another exam today. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I'm pretty certain that I passed so that is good.
I've got the day off tomorrow and them it's physics on Thursday and a day off on Friday before all hell breaks loose next week. I'm going to revise for my English language paper tomorrow mainly and I'll also do a physics theory paper and maybe go over my notes. But today I'm not doing anything becuase I don't feel too good.
I would like to share a code for graze.com with all my lovely readers: YZH4L3ZC 
Unfortunately I think it only works in the UK but they do deliver do Guernsey. 
Plenty of awesome people in Guernsey who read my blog. This code is kind of sayin thank you to you for reading my blog. So go and check out the website www.graze.com and get your first box for free. 

Bye Banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)