Saturday 18 May 2013

Hello again!

Hi!

So I haven't posted since Tuesday. Shame on me. In my defence I've been revising rather a lot for the upcoming week of hell. I'm actually terrified for my chemistry theory paper. The biology one was ok but the class genius thought that the physics one was hard and it was. The only good thing about these exams is that they're external. We won't have our chemistry teacher going over it with us and telling us that we should know this really obscure bit of information that we learnt in year 7.
So yeah, next week I have six exams. The week after that is nothing and then I have exams on the third, fourth and fifth. And my last exam is on the tenth of June. I can't wait until the eleventh. Then prom is on the twentieth, so excited! I don't know why I'm excited for prom but still...
So today I am focusing mainly on chemistry. I need to find some papers that I haven't done yet. This is proving to be pretty difficult becuase there are none on the portal (more on that in a future post) and the exam board website only has the most recent ones. Tis very annoying. I'll just revise the difficult stuff (ie the whole syllabus). Then I will do a maths paper. Then I will go over the heart and some other stuff. Then I'll go over the play for drama and revise some stage layouts (yes I do GCSE drama don't judge me).
Sound like an exciting day?
No!
I thought I would share some interesting information about my school. The year groups have different names so it goes like this;
Reception is lower prep
Year one is middle prep
Year two is upper prep
Year three is junior remove
Year four is form one
Year five is form two
Year six is form three
Year seven is remove
Year eight is lower four
Year nine is upper four
Year ten is lower five
Year eleven is upper five
Year twelve is lower six
Year thirteen is upper six

Reception to year six is technically a different school.
I joined the school in remove.
I am now in upper five

Does/ did your school have a strange naming system?
Leave a comment!

Bye banan!

P.S. you know I've been struggling to post my photos on here becuase I use an iPad due to my laptop not working. I was thinking of uploading the pictures on to my Facebook page instead which is called  thoughts of a swede moving home. Go like it and you'll see all my awesome photos that I'm going take!

P.P.S. thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)