Monday 20 May 2013

Only (!) eight left

Hi!

So I got two more exams out of the way today. English language and biology multiple choice.
My right hand was hurting so much after English so I told my maths teacher that I'm glad we get so much time for maths tomorrow becuase my hand is officially dead.
I'm tired as you can probably tell from my mental rambling.
Does anyone know the point of GCSEs?
I looked it up on the magic google a while back and it just came up with articles about the English baccalaureate (I hope that I spelt that right in my English exam). I have therefore come to the conclusion that it's all part of the government's evil plan to take over the world. The point of the exams is for them to find the most cleverest (I know that isn't grammatically correct) people so that they can abduct them and use them in the grand scheme of things.
Seriously though I would go back in time to like the Romans just so that I could shoot the twats who came up with exams.
I'm gonna get back to revision now before my mum tasers me.
Goodbye!
Au revoir!
Auf Wiedersehn!
Hejdå!
Do svidaniya!

Bye banan!

2 comments:

  1. Thiѕ piеcе of writing іs actually а
    good onе it hеlps nеw the ωeb vіewerѕ, who
    are wіѕhing in favοr of bloggіng.


    my homepage :: fгederick moѵeг
    (greengangmovers.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can certainoy see your enthuѕiasm within the article you write.
    The sectоr hoρes for more passionаte writers like you who aren't afrdaid to say how they believe.
    At all times folow ƴouг heart.

    Also visit my web page Guide, http://antiquesfrederickmd.com/,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)