Monday 29 April 2013

Revision break

Hi!

I'm currently revising for my GCSEs which start next week. Argh! I don't know whether to be nervous or happy that it's almost over. When I think about the exams starting next week I remind myself that the sooner they start the sooner they finish. Also the fact that in a month's time I'll only have 4 exams left out the 19 (!) that I'm doing. I'm glad that I at least got two modules out of the way last year so that I don't have 21 exams. My teachers keep going on about how important these exams are and my thoughts are that if these exams are really important then I don't have a hope in hell of getting anywhere in life. All of my friends who are older than me say that GCSEs don't matter in the long term and I hope that's true.
On to more cheerful topics! I'm moving home to Sweden in a few months! So excited! I can't wait!
The thought of moving home is the only thing that's keeping me sane at the moment.
Also the fact that I only have this week of lessons left at my current school is a cheerful thought. Don't get me wrong, my school is very good academically but there are a lot of things that annoy me about it.  I will miss my friends though. Well some of them.......

I should get back to revision now. Teeth are so fascinating....... not

Bye Banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)