Monday 15 April 2013

My sister told me to....

Hi!

My older sister suggested that I do a daily post titled 'outfit of the day'. A good suggestion apart from the act that I have minimal interest in fashion and it would go a little bit like this;

Monday: school uniform
Tuesday: school uniform
Wednesday: school uniform
Thursday: school uniform
Friday: school uniform
Saturday: jeans and a t shirt
Sunday: pyjamas or jeans and a t shirt

This is my school lovely (hmph) uniform
 

We also have green tights in the winter and white socks in the summer and black shoes.
Yes, it is an all girls school.
Does anyone have a uniform that's worse? Post a comment if you do!

Bye banan!

P.S. my Facebook page would like some more likes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)