Friday 19 April 2013

It's spring!

Hi!

The sun is shining! So exciting!
I swear we didn't have any sun for the whole winter. If there was sun then you could expect it to rain a few minutes after seeing it. Humph!
Anyway, the weather is nice now and for that I am very grateful. I even made a smoothie when I got home from school (but don't get me started on school). I've even stopped wearing a jumper for school. It's awesome!
So I didn't post for two days as my friend Eta kindly pointed out today. My excuse for this is that I had a stomach bug :(
Anyway I've got lots of homework (groan) to be getting on with so I will y goodbye in as many languages as possible off the top of my head.

Auf Wiedersehn!
Au revoir!
Good bye!
Ciao (spelling)
Dos vidanja (spelling)

And of course;

HEJDÅ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)