Monday 29 July 2013

Back in Guernsey

Hi!

I'm back!
Sunday was fun. Woke up in Germany, had breakfast in Belgium, lunch and dinner in France and went to bed in Guernsey. It was interesting.
Now I'm back in Guernsey for about two weeks. I've got to pack the rest of my stuff but I'm still really tired after night sailing. My body clock is all messed up from night sailing still.
I took some photos of the Normandy bridge which I might upload later.
I don't have anything interesting to say now so I'll sign off.

Bye banan!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll checκ back later anԁ see
    іf thе ρгoblеm still еxists.



    my ωebρage - Gгeen Gang Мoveгs Freԁeriсk Movіng Company (greengangmovers.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)