Saturday 13 July 2013

Lots of countries

Hi!

Hallo the time is 11.46 and I am in the Netherlands. We're on our way from France to Germany. So far today I have been in France, Belgium and the Netherlands. We'll soon be in Germany and today we're going to Sweden. So exciting! 
The most exciting part is that I'm going on a sailing course on a tall ship for ten days in Sweden for ten days. Which is likely to mean no blogging. 
When I actually get to the hotel and can post this I will upload a photo from each of the countries we've been in today. Unfortunately they're not very good quality because mum is against opening the window when we're going at 130km/h. Still there should be some cool ones of the epic bridge in Normandy.
After my sailing course we're going up to where we used to live in Sweden. This means I get to see my best friend (hopefully) who I haven't seen since Christmas. Yay!
I might carry this on when I actually post it later. Good day!
It's Thursday morning and I still don't have wifi. Hmph! 
It's beautiful here in Rostock. I took some photos that I'll post separately because they're on mum's phone. 
We're going on the ferry to Sweden today and driving up to the town where my sailing course starts TOMORROW. 
I will post this when I have wifi. 
It is 11.58 on Friday the 12th and I am in Rostock mit my mother. We haven't found any wifi yet and mum is getting desperate. It's very amusing. It took about an hour to find the city centre even with a satnav. Here comes 
mum. Better put my phone away. 
She's left again. There is some awesome architecture here. I'll post photos later when I have wifi. It will probably be tomorrow at the hotel in Sweden. 
I don't know what this post is about anymore. 
It's really funny driving with a Guernsey car because they have weird number plates. Guernsey is the only place in the world that has only numbers on the number plates. It's brilliant because people have no idea where it's from.
Also our car is packed to the brim with vacuum packed clothes. It looks pretty funny. 
Bye Banan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)