Tuesday 6 August 2013

Two weeks

Hi!

It is two weeks (which autocorrect wanted to change to weekends before I changed the language) until I start my new school in Sweden. I am very excited! My new school is absolutely massive compared to my current school. I will no longer have a school uniform (worth going just for that) and I will be studying Swedish for the first time since I was eight (nervous about that part).
I'm obviously sad about leaving Guernsey (well my friends) although there are some aspects I won't miss (*cough* constant roadworks *cough*).
I just had an idea for a new post so check back soon and it should be up.

Bye banan!

P.S. it would be greatly appreciated if You could go and like my Facebook page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)