Sunday 7 July 2013

Jersey

Hi!

I came back from a weekend trip to Jersey a few hours ago. I went with three friends. It was the first time we went on a trip completely by ourselves so that was exciting. I've uploaded photos of Elizabeth castle and from the beach on my Facebook page (thoughtsofaswedemovinghome). I'll probably upload them on here when I have access to a computer that cooperates with this website (that I am technically competent enough to figure out).
We went to the cinema, shopping and the Zoo. It was very fun. Kinda bittersweet because I won't see those friends much more before I move (I think they're relieved).
Also, there was a group of people our age who we kept seeing. It was a large group of Danes and Swedes. It was quite funny at the Zoo when they looked surprised at someone talking to them in Swedish. Also, a group of leaders were walking in front of us talking in Swedish with no idea that I could understand every word they said.
I think that's enough rambling for today so good night and

Bye Banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)