Thursday 15 August 2013

Home

Hi!

I got to Sweden yesterday :)
I have now sorted out my room at the house we're staying at for the next couple of months. I've found a few shelves and drawers in various places for my clothes and my suitcases are under the bed with various things still in them. My room is presentable now though but I'm really looking forward to December when we move into our apartment. It's going to great!
So, entertaining stuff that happened during the trip.
1. My bags were too heavy. One was 20kg and the other was 24.9kg. Luckily mum had lighter bags and could take some of my stuff. She did end up with a hand luggage bag of a similar mass to a bag of cement in her view but oh well.
2. The bus driver at Gatwick took everyone from the Guernsey flight we were on to the wrong place. We ended up in domestic arrivals instead of international arrivals. We had to take the bus back to the right place as that was where our bags were and we had to go through passport control. It's good arriving from Guernsey at Gatwick because you just hand in your boarding card and get to skip the queues.
What was the third entertaining thing? Oh yeah.....
3. I missed the train today! I booked a ticket on the machine for 12.11 to the place where my best friend lives. I then ran to the platform and when I got up there the train was just leaving. I was very annoyed. The one time the train leaves on time, I miss it. I then got another ticket for the next train which was at 13.11 so I had to wait around for ages. I did end up in the right place in the end but I barely recognised the area around the train station from when I lived there because there are so many new buildings. It was fun though.
GCSE results are out next Thursday. It will be interesting to see what I got. They don't matter for me but I still worked really hard so I want to know.

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)