Monday 19 August 2013

First day at school

Hi!

Today was my first day at gymnasiet. I will be doing the IB programme.
The school I go to is enormous. IB is not the only programme. There is also a humanities programme, a science programme, a children and free time programme and a social sciences programme. There are three year groups so you can see that it's a big school.
I was really nervous. I saw that some people already knew each other which made me even more nervous. My class is great though. The girls outnumber the boys. Our mentors seem really nice too. We got our timetables today. We start and finish at different times every day which is cool. I don't know what else to say at the moment so.....

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)