Saturday 10 August 2013

Sad goodbyes

Hi!

I'm leaving Guernsey in a couple of days to move back to Sweden. As I've said earlier on here it's been very chaotic with all the packing and I've been very tired. It's very surprising how much stuff two people have when it's all packed up in boxes. Also, I officially hate cubic foot. Working it out is way too confusing and weird.
Anyway, I wanted to write about saying goodbye. Today I said goodbye to a friend of mine who has been an awesome friend to me for the past couple of years. A few days ago I went to a BBQ at a friends house which turned out to be a leaving BBQ for me. My friends are awesome and I'm going to miss them so much. I didn't quite realise how much until they showed me a video they had made which almost made me cry. Luckily we have Facebook, Skype, Email etc. to stay in touch with.
I'm still really excited to go back to Sweden but I've realised that I'm really going to miss all my friends.

Bye Banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)