Tuesday 4 June 2013

Two to go

Hi!

So I've got two exams left. I don't know how they're going to go but I'm happy that they're almost done. In just six days my exams will be finished and I'll be celebrating by doing nothing and not feeling guilty about not revising, for the first time since year six it feels like.
I've been thinking. I know, massive shock.
My school is very exam orientated. To the extent that it drives me up the wall. In years seven, eight, nine and ten we have two sets of internal exams. One exam week in January and one around May time. We have exams in all our subjects (with the exception of drama, music and art) in the space of three days. In year nine we did a massive amount of subjects which meant that we had five exams in one day, methinks. This is all to prepare us for GCSEs. What are GCSEs useful for? They don't prepare you for real life because in real life you are not spoon fed information and then told to regurgitate(sp) it in an exam. Because we have internet. Oh well, rant over.
Anyway, the internal exams are that good as preparation for GCSEs because;
- GCSEs our spread out over a period of several weeks
- It is unusual to have more than two exams per day
- With GCSEs you don't finish learning the material a matter of days before the exam.

I'm making a list of stuff to do after exams. It goes along the lines of: sleep, eat, sleep, relax, have fun, sleep, sleep. You get the idea.

I should probably revise physics for tomorrow's exam, oh well I've got tomorrow morning to panic. I'll revise history instead, after all I only have until next monday to revise it. This is the wonderful logic of my exam riddled brain.

Bye Banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)