Saturday 22 June 2013

Midsummer

Hi!

As you may know Midsummer's Eve is a big deal in Sweden. We celebrate with maypoles, lots of yummy food, (alcohol) and dancing.
I celebrated by working. I was waitressing at the Midsummer Ball at Government House. I haven't
celebrated Midsummer properly since I lived in Sweden, it feels like. That's probably because I've been in school at the time.
I also made a chocolate cake (kladdkaka) today. I don't know how it tastes but I hope it's good. The photo should be above if my blog is kind.
I'm also going to add a photo of a maypole (midsommarstång?) to my blog at some point
Oh yeh, I officially finish school in a couple of weeks time but I haven't had lessons since early may and my last exam was almost two weeks ago. Yippee!

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)