Friday 14 June 2013

Herm

Hi!

My friend Gdog and I went to a tiny island called Herm today, to celebrate the end of exams and beginning of summer. Herm is tiny! It's got about fifty residents. I'll upload some photos if it will work.
What I really wanted to say is that you should check out these two new blogs;
georgiabrouard.blogspot.com
eleanorshaw.blogspot.com
They are both really funny and would appreciate more people checking out their blogs. Georgia also has a YouTube channel which she's posting vlogs on. They should be funny. We filmed some stuff today and she's gonna edit it and upload it. I think her YouTube channel is called Georgia Brouard but you should check out her blog to be sure.

Bye Banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)