Saturday 15 June 2013

My professional photography of Guernsey

Hi!

So a couple of days ago I went cycling with one of my friends from school, Etta. We were out for about two and a half hours. Apparently I was too fast because I had to keep stopping pretty much every minute. Oh and Etta if you're reading this please leave a comment to tell me if you've recovered yet. Lol. Anyway I had time to take some photos and probably broke the law by taking photos while cycling. Oh well!
Here are some of the photos I took













































In other news I only have to wear my school uniform of ugliness three more times. Hooray!
Bye banan!

2 comments:

  1. *glare* yes I am better which I am guessing isn't going to last long :P from Etta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)