Friday 25 October 2013

Well Hello

Hi!

Hope you're all doing well. If you're reading this you are awesome and should carry on reading. I started my autumn break today! So relieved because I am veeeeeery tired. I had scout things two weekends in a row and then I got a cold and I had a big math test this week. Also I most probably failed my french test today. Oh well, there has to be a first time for everything.
I am going to London tomorrow and then onwards to Guernsey on sunday. I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends and especially my dad who I haven't seen in over two months. My older sister is here at the moment which is really fun.
What else?
I have a scout shirt now!!!! It's awesome! I was inaugurated as an explorer scout last saturday and as a (help) leader the saturday before. We had a bunch of challenges for our inauguration which included cooking lunch on trangias on a park bench in central Uppsala and cooking tea with water from the river using a trangia on one of the bridges in central Uppsala. We got quite a few strange looks, especially because we had camping rucksacks and were carrying a big pole. It was great!
I am loving being a scout leader. The kids are a bit mental but I like the power and i'm learning a lot. Plus I can use it for CAS next year.

Thankyou for reading. It means a lot to me.

Bye banan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)