Wednesday 9 October 2013

Lösgodis

Hi!

One of the things I missed most when I lived on Guernsey was Swedish food. Guernsey does not have an IKEA so there was no Swedish food available. I've already written about this but there is a serious lack of products for cooking/ baking Swedish food on Guernsey. Having everything available is awesome! Christmas will be great with lots of Swedish food at HOME. For the first time since we moved (apart from last year) I will be spending christmas at home, most probably. My christmas will be in the country that I live in and love.
Anyway, back to the intended topic.......
Lösgodis is this amazing Swedish thing. At all the supermarkets (pretty much) there is a large section with delicious pick and mix sweets. My friends and I have gone to the nearest ICA to our school pretty much every week to buy sweets which we have kept in our lockers and eaten while watching Sherlock in the IB villa. AWESOMENESS!
If you ever visit Sweden you have to try the following sweets; salt sill, polkagrisar, salt lakrits in general, Ahlgrens bilar, gele hallon, hallon båtar.
I can think of quite a few more but I need to get back to studying because I have only managed to do French so far.
I have my first Scout meeting as a kind of leader today. I am really scared.
Wish me luck!

Bye banan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)